Συμμετοχές σε Συνέδρια
- Koufakis T, Karras SN, Antonopoulou V, Angeloudi E, Zebekakis P, Kotsa K “Effects of Orthodox religious fasting on human health: a systematic review” European Journal of Nutrition 2017;56(8):2439-2455.
- Karras SN, Rapti E, Koufakis T, Kyriazou A, Goulis DG, Kotsa K. “Pharmacogenetics of Glucagon-like Peptide-1 agonists for the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus” Current Clinical Pharmacology, 2017;12(4):202-209.
- Karras SN, Anagnostis P, Antonopoulou V, Tsekmekidou X, Koufakis T, Goulis DG, Zebekakis P, Kotsa K. “The combined effect of vitamin D and parathyroid hormone concentrations on glucose homeostasis in older patients with prediabetes: a cross-sectional study” Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research 2018;15(2):150-153.
- Koufakis T, Karras SN, Zebekakis P, Kotsa K. “Orthodox Religious Fasting as a Medical Nutrition Therapy for Dyslipidemia: Where do we stand and how far can we go?” European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2018;72(4):474-479.
- Karras SN, Koufakis T, Fakhoury H, Kotsa K. “Deconvoluting the biological roles of vitamin D binding protein during pregnancy: A both clinical and theoretical challenge” Frontiers in Endocrinology 2018;9:259.
- Koufakis T, Antonopoulou V, Grammatiki M, Karras SN, Ajjan R, Zebekakis P, Kotsa K. “The relationship between primary hyperparathyroidism and thrombotic events: report of three cases and a review of potential mechanisms” International Journal of Hematology-Oncology and Stem Cell Research 2018;12(3):174-179.
- Koufakis T, Ioannidis I, Zebekakis P, Kotsa K. “The beta-cell death in long-term Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: Never say never again” Minerva Endocrinologica 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Karras SN, Koufakis T, Petróczi A, Folkerts D, Kypraiou M, Mulrooney H, Naughton DP, Persynaki A, Zebekakis P, Skoutas D, Kotsa K. “Christian Orthodox fasting in practice: a comparative evaluation between Greek Orthodox general population fasters and Athonian monks” Nutrition 2018, In Press.
- Koufakis T, Karras SN, Mustafa OG, Zebekakis P, Kotsa K. “The effects of high altitude on glucose homeostasis, metabolic control and other diabetes-related parameters: from animal studies to real life” High Altitude Medicine and Biology 2018, Epub ahead of print.
- Koufakis T, Karras SN, Zebekakis P, Ajjan R, Kotsa K. “Should the last be first? Questions and dilemmas regarding early short-term insulin treatment in type 2 diabetes mellitus” Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy 2018;18(11):1113-1121.